Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dota 6.57b AI Plus - Dota-Allstars 6.57b AI Plus Map Download Section

dota allstars 6.57b AI Plus loading screen Images Dota 6.57b AI Plus - Dota-Allstars 6.57b AI Plus Map Download Section. Wow, Dota 6.57 AI hasn't even finished but yet Dota 6.57b already went live. Fortunately, there's not much different between those two version and i think it won't be a much different for BuffMePlz :)

Update 1 (14 Nov 2008)
Anyway, quick update, finished most of the CoP stuff. Still some bug fixes from 6.57 I need to get to, as well as that odd command line bug with 10 players (though I might punt that to Rev. 2). I'll be gone for the weekend so I'll try to have something out before I leave.

Ok then, even thought he said it for 6.57, i think we will get our map this weekend :)

Update 2 (19 Nov 2008)
Been busy as of late, but I've updated most of the 6.57 content. I'm not too sure what was done in 6.57b, and there are still a few bugs which I haven't been able to address, including the long command bug a few addressed in 6.57. I'll probably just go ahead and release something soon anyway, at least to see if the Focus Fire fix works for people.

Seems a good news to me :)

I think the Dota 6.57b AIplus won't be as long as before because Dota 6.57b only contain critical bugs fix. I will update this post if there's any news about it and will place the link if the map is ready. Until then, let's just try the new map and hope for the good news from BMP :)

The latest AI is now:
Dota-Allstars 6.57b AIPlus v1.52 Rev. 1

Update: Dota 6.57b AIPlus is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment